A quick question, what if DC2 is down, and after a while it comes back on. how does the data get sync to DC2 in this case? (assume hint is disable)

Thanks in advance.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jordan@morningstar.com> wrote:
Pretty sure data is sent to the coordinating node in DC2 at the same time it is sent to replicas in DC1, so I would think 10's of milliseconds after the transport time to DC2.