Sylvain, here is my ticket, but I guess you already know it since you are the assignee :) -->https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-3465
Riyad, Thanks for your help.

Alain

2011/11/7 Riyad Kalla <rkalla@gmail.com>
Alain thank you for all the clarification, I understand exactly what you meant now... and as a result am just as confused as you are :)

What version of Cassandra are you using? Can you share the important parts of your config? (you double checked that your replication factor is set on all 3 to "3"?)

Also out of curiosity, if you keep querying for up to 5 mins (say every 10 seconds) do counter1, 2 and 3 still show the same wrong values for getValue or do the values eventually converge on the correct amounts?

(I assume 5mins is a long enough window to test, maybe I'm wrong and another Cassandra dev can correct me here).

-R