From Jone Lura <jone.l...@ecc.no>
Subject Cassandra JDBC
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:25:52 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the cassandra-jdbc and built with maven.

And when I am trying to use it in my application I get an exception on the following code:

java.sql.Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:cassandra://localhost:9160/MyKeyspace");

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
        …
Does anyone have an idea what it might be?

Best regards,

Jone