From Yan Chunlu <springri...@gmail.com>
Subject is that possible to add more data structure(key-list) in cassandra?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:58:13 GMT
I think cassandra is doing great job on key-value data store, it saved me
tremendous work on maintain the data consistency and service availability.
   But I think it would be great if it could support more data structures
such as key-list, currently I am using key-value save the list, it seems
not very efficiency. Redis has a good point on this but it is not easy to
scale.

Maybe it is a wrong place and wrong question, only curious if there is
already solution about this, thanks a lot!