From Subrahmanya Harve <subrahmanyaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: questions on frequency and timing of async replication between DCs
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:35:50 GMT
If i query by list command, i do see the data i am looking for.
Interestingly, if do list on each of the nodes using cli, i get back a
different number of rows!
i did not want to query by ALL because of 2 reasons - 1. It might take too
long to return. 2 it might not return me anything just because a node was
temporarily down?
any idea whats going on here?
i am also wondering if anyone has gone to production with cross-dc using
0.8.7 and how its working out? lessons learnt, etc