From Patrik Modesto <patrik.mode...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: timeout while doing repair
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:42:48 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I know I can configure longer timeout but in our use
case, reply longer than 1second is unacceptable.

What I don't understand is why I get timeout while reading differrent
keyspace than the repair is working on. I get timeouts even doing
compaction.

Besides usual access we do lots of reads and writes using Hadoop mapreduce
jobs so we need to do compact/repair quite often.

Regards
Patrik