From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Counters and replication factor
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:15:57 GMT
Hi,

I trying to switch from a RF = 1 to a RF = 3, but I get wrong values from
counters when doing so...

I got a CF that contains many counters of some events. When I'm at RF = 1
and simulate 10 events, they are well counted.
However, when I switch to a RF = 3, my counter show a wrong value that
sometimes change when requested twice (it can return 7, then 5 instead of
10 all the time).

I first thought that it was a problem of CL because I seem to remember that
I read once that I had to use CL.One for reads and writes with counters. So
I tried with CL.One, without success...

What am I doing wrong ? Is that some precaution to take when replicating
counters ?

Alain