From Guy Incognito <dnd1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UUIDType
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:33:24 GMT
no particular reason, just wanting clarification b/c i saw a post (from
ed anuff i think) about java.util.UUID being inconsistent with RFC4122,
and this coming to light when looking at Cassandra's TimeUUIDType and
LexicalUUIDType.  so i wondered if cassandra's types were consistent
with RFC4122, and it seems like they are not either.