From Maxim Potekhin <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: A Cassandra CLI question: null vs 0 rows
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:46:55 GMT
Thanks Jonathan. I get the bellow error. Don't have a clue as to what it
means.

null
java.lang.RuntimeException
         at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient.executeCLIStatement(CliClient.java:310)
         at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.processStatement(CliMain.java:217)
         at org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliMain.main(CliMain.java:345)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException
         at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient.executeGetWithConditions(CliClient.java:814)
         at
org.apache.cassandra.cli.CliClient.executeCLIStatement(CliClient.java:208)
         ... 2 more