From "Michael Vaknine" <micha...@citypath.com>
Subject RE: Upgrade Cassandra Cluster to 1.0.2
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:21:42 GMT
Hi,

After configuring the encryption on Cassandra.yaml I get this error when
upgrading from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2
Attached the log file with the errors.

Thanks
Michael Vaknine

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Williams [mailto:driftx@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 6:33 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Cc: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Upgrade Cassandra Cluster to 1.0.2

I believe https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2802 broke
it.  I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-3489
to address this separately.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Michael Vaknine <michaelv@citypath.com>
wrote:
> You are right this solved the problem.
> I do not understand why version 1.0.0 was not affected since I used the
same
> configuration yaml file.
>
> Thank you.
> Michael Vaknine

org.apache.cassandra.net.OutboundTcpConnectionPool.isEncryptedChannel(Outbou
> ndTcpConnectionPool.java:93)
>>
>>         at

org.apache.cassandra.net.OutboundTcpConnectionPool.newSocket(OutboundTcpConn
> ectionPool.java:77)
>>
>>         at

org.apache.cassandra.net.OutboundTcpConnection.connect(OutboundTcpConnection
> .java:209)
>>
>>         at

org.apache.cassandra.net.OutboundTcpConnection.run(OutboundTcpConnection.jav