Hi Aaron,

I didn't see that i can setup an account. cool.

I'll do it.

Jérémy

2011/10/12 aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
Thanks, feel free to add it if you want to.

Otherwise I'll put it up.

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton

On 13/10/2011, at 1:01 AM, Jérémy SEVELLEC wrote:

Hi Aaron,

I think it's possible to complete the debian packaging wiki too (for a best user experience) :

When servers connect to the Internet through a proxy, It's possible to have an other error when adding publickey

(gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F758CE318D77295D)

the error is like that :

gpg: requesting key 8D77295D from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect to host
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Simply, It's because the proxy is not set, To correct the problem, you must set the environment variable http_proxy.

regards,

Jérémy