@Mohit:
I have stated the example scenarios in my first post under this heading.
Also I have stated above why I want to split that data in two rows & like Ikeda below stated, I'm too trying out to prevent the frequently accessed rows being bloated with large data & want to prevent that data from entering cache as well.

Okay so as most know this practice is called a wide row - we use them quite a lot. However, as your schema shows it will cache (while being active) all the row in memory.  One way we got around this issue was to basically create some materialized views of any more common data so we can easily get to the minimum amount of information required without blowing too much memory with the larger representations.
Yes exactly this is problem I am facing but I want to keep the both the types(common + large/detailed) of data in single CF so that it could server 'two materialized views'.

My perspective is that indexing some of the higher levels of data would be the way to go - Solr or elastic search for distributed or if you know you only need it local just use a caching solution like ehcache
What do you mean exactly by  "indexing some of the higher levels of data" ?

Thanks you guys!

Anthony