Thanks. We are not planning to use row cache because we don't anticipate requests for the same row coming in often and we would better let the OS do the caching..  So does this mean in my case instead of running 6 servers with 100 GB each, I can run 75 servers with 8 GB RAM and set the Xms/Xmx to 4GB.

thanks
Ramesh