From Sam Hodgson <hodgson_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Updates Question
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:23:13 GMT

Hi,

Im currently experimenting with Cassandra on a single node using phpcassa and im having issues
when trying to update data in existing columns.  I can write new columns/rows etc no problem
however when updating I get no errors back and the update does not occur.  I've also tried
updating manually using the Cassandra cluster admin gui and the same thing happens. I can
write but updates do not work, the gui even reports a success but the data remains unchanged.

Any suggestions on where to start looking would be appreciated.  Im creating my CF's in the
cli with default params (ie not specifying any comparator etc)

Cheers

Sam