From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra 0.8.7 Stress Tool
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 02:59:08 GMT
The stress tool doesn't support doing multi-CF batches out of the box.  Of
course you're free to extend it any way you like to more accurately simulate
your workload.  (That's one reason we've kept stress.py around -- it's less
code to customize, than the Java version.)

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra