From Eric Evans <eev...@acunu.com>
Subject Cassandra Meetup (Thursday, November 10th in Vancouver); Share your story!
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:09:06 GMT
Greets,

As you may have heard, we're having a Cassandra meetup during
ApacheCon next month in Vancouver[1].  This meetup is 100% free, 100%
open to everyone (whether you're registered for the conference, or
not), and 110% Cassandra.  If that's not enough, come for the beer.

This year we're aiming to have a few people stand up for just a few
minutes and tell us how they use Cassandra, or share some details of
current or upcoming projects.  Five minutes tops, nothing huge.

If you're interested in sharing with the group, please let me know (on
or off the list).

Thanks!

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Meetup_ApacheConNA2011

--