From Ramesh Natarajan <rames...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra JVM heap size
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 04:10:31 GMT
Thanks. We are not planning to use row cache because we don't anticipate
requests for the same row coming in often and we would better let the OS do
the caching..  So does this mean in my case instead of running 6 servers
with 100 GB each, I can run 75 servers with 8 GB RAM and set the Xms/Xmx to
4GB.

thanks
Ramesh