From Cassa L <lcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi DC setup
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 05:26:43 GMT
We already have two separate rings. Idea of bidirectional sync is, if one
ring is down, we can still send the traffic to other ring. When original
cluster comes back, it will pick up the data from available cluster. I'm not
sure if it makes sense to have separate rings or combine these two rings
into one.