From Thibaut Détrée <thibaut.det...@orange.fr>
Subject Cassandra server log continuously the same message
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:42:37 GMT
 Hello,

I’ve currently upgraded my cluster to the new Cassandra 0.8.7 stable release. However, I
get a strange message in the Cassandra server console and I m not able to find out why this
message is displayed and how to remove it (because it’s logged up to 5 times per second,
its useless) ?

After unsuccessful search on Google, I send this mail here because I Don’t find better place
J any help could be greatly appreciated !

Sample :

DEBUG 11:19:55,889 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,248 Version is now 2
DEBUG 11:19:56,248 Version is now 2