We were glad to help William, thanks for sharing!

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM, William Oberman <oberman@civicscience.com> wrote:
I also have used datastax with great success (same disclaimer).

A specific example:
-I setup a one-on-one call to talk through an issue, in my case a server reconfiguration.  It took 2 days to find a time to meet, though that was my fault as I believe they could have worked me in within a day.  I wanted to split an existing cluster into 'oltp' and 'analytics', similar to what brisk does now out of the box.
-During the call they walked me through all of the steps I'd have to do, answered any questions I had, and filled in the blanks for some of the reasoning behind their recommendations.
-After the call I recieved constant support through the reconfiguration.  For example: I found out that Ec2Snitch doesn't play nicely with PropertyFileSnitch in a rolling restart (all of the Ec2Snitch based servers stopped working immediately as soon as a PropFileSnitch server joined the ring, this is in 0.8.4), and they wrote a custom patch for me that made it work within a day.
-In particular, Ben and Jackson helped me, so if either of you read the user list, thanks again!

will