From Julio Julio <jurasek89...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: Can not connect to cassandra 0.7 using CLI
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:56:17 GMT
thanks a lot for help! I don't know what exactly was wrong (because I deleted
everything including java and started from the very beginning) but now
everything seems to work perfectly and I'm doing first stepes with Cassandra.

By the way...
Maybe do you have some useful advices (or you know some articles) about making
working the "ring". I want to make databases under control of Cassandra which
will consist of a few computers working together. (?)

thanks for help
best regards