From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: How to enable JNA for Cassandra on Windows?
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 09:07:17 GMT
I found that there's no C library under Windows, and msvcrt does not provide mlockall function,
so currently there's no way to use JNA under Windows. That way mmap is not a good idea?

Best regards/ Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov

Senior Developer

Email:  Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com

Phone: +370 5 212 3063. Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania

[cid:signature-logo3d60.png]<http://www.adform.com/>

[cid:dm-exco6cf8.png]

Follow:

[cid:tweet5595.png]<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>

Visit our blog<http://www.adform.com/site/blog>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.