From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody out there using 0.8 in production
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 04:04:18 GMT
We run 0.8 in production and it's been working well for us.  There are some new settings that
we had to tune for - for example, the default concurrent compaction is the number of cores.
 We had to tune that down because we also run hadoop jobs on our nodes.

On Sep 8, 2011, at 4:44 PM, Anand Somani wrote:

> Hi
>
> Currently we are using 0.7.4 and was wondering if I should upgrade to 0.7.8/9 or move
to 0.8? Is anybody using 0.8 in production and what is their experience?