From Renato Costa <natoco...@gmail.com>
Subject Search over composite Column and Super Column name
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:35:52 GMT
Hi,

I started do modeling my application over cassandra data model. I will have
to use composite Super columns name, i.e. "username:userid", i know that is
a lot of different ways to deal with this case, but once i have modeled with
composite Super Columns name is there any way to make a sarch over only one
part of the column name? And if so, it works for normal columns too?

Sorry about the English, I know it is not so good, and thanks for answers.