From Yan Chunlu <springri...@gmail.com>
Subject anyway to disable row/key cache on single node while starting it?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:36:47 GMT
again.... I was doing repair on single CF and it crashed because of OOM,
leaving 286GB data(should be 40GB).   the problem here is it take very very
long to make the node back to alive,   seems because of it was loading  row
cache.  the last time I encountered this, I did people suggested that delete
everything in saved_cache directory and update the schema to set row/key
cache to 0.   but it seems is cluster wide and affect other nodes.

so is there anyway to stop the node to load cache while starting?

thanks!