From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secondary index update issue
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:59:14 GMT
My guess would be you're querying using a different encoding and there
really is no data for your query as given.  Hard to say without more
details.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Thamizh <tcegrid@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have created KS & CF using cassandra-0.7.8 and inserted some rows and column values(around
1000 rows). Later, I wanted to index 2 column values. So, I issued 'update column family..'
command. After, when I query based on indexed value it says "Row does not found". After indexing
1. Issued nodetool flush 2.restarted Cassandra once. Though it is same. But, I could see some
XXX-Index.db file on cassandra data directory. What am I missing?

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra