From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra annotation
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 20:29:46 GMT
I know this topic has come up in the past. I'm currently working on a
set of Cassandra specific annotations that define key, keyspace and
column in my POJO's.

Instead of hand rolling lots of boiler plate code for creating the
keyspace, I prefer to annotate my POJO's and have the system do that
for me. Right now it's part of a closed source project, but I'm
willing to re-implement and contribute it to cassandra.

Do others find the feature interesting?

Should it be part of cassandra "out of the box"?

If not a part of Cassandra, maybe part of hector? Currently I'm using
hector client and contributed a few javadocs earlier this year.

all feedback welcome.

peter lin