From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 7
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:51:31 GMT
Cassandra uses Thrift 6 for now (a ticket is open for upgrading to Thrift 7
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-3213), I refer you to
the discussion there). That being said I don't know what is the story of Thrift
for having a client and server of different versions, but I suspect this is the
problem here.

--
Sylvain