From Philippe <watche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GC for ParNew on 0.8.6
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:47:38 GMT
No it was an upgrade from 0.8.4 or 0.8.5 depending on the nodes.
No cassandra-env files were changed during the update.
Any other ideas?  The cluster has just been weird ever since running 0.8.6 :
has anyone else upgraded and not run into this?
Le 28 sept. 2011 09:32, "Peter Schuller" <peter.schuller@infidyne.com> a
écrit :
>> I have changed absolutely nothing and the work load is perhaps even lower
>> than before upgrading because I have paused most updates to the cluster.
Did