From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ikeda....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody out there using 0.8 in production
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:45:31 GMT
We plan to and have been using it in Dev and QA. There are some bugs that
have been fixed that we are looking forward to in 0.8.5 and probably that
would be the better build for production (there is a quorum bug that we will
need).

Otherwise no other 0.8 issues that we are aware of. We did go through a long
analysis of properly configuring connection options and getting the server
setup right but DataStax were abe to support us and get us sorted.

Anthony