From Vitaly Vengrov <veng...@gmail.com>
Subject KeyRange in the CoumnFamilyInputFormat
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:18:55 GMT
Hi guys.

See these rows in the ColumnFamilyInputFormat.getSplits method :

                assert jobKeyRange.start_key == null : "only start_token
supported";
                assert jobKeyRange.end_key == null : "only end_token
supported";

So, the question is why start_key and end_key aren't supported ?

What I actually need is the ability to specify exact rowKey (UUID). Not a
key range.
I believe I can do this with same start and end keys but not with tokes.

Please advice.

Thanks
Vitaly