From Eric Czech <e...@nextbigsound.com>
Subject Re: Fatal startup error -- Instance already exists
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 06:05:56 GMT
I shutdown the cassandra java process, deleted the Schema and Migration
tables, and then restarted the node but am now getting a "Could not reach
schema agreement" error.  After running "describe cluster" from a working
node, I can see that all other nodes have a consistent schema and it's only
the one node that is having an issue.

Do you know why there might still be a disagreement?

Thank you for your help!