From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tool for SQL -> Cassandra data movement
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:37:44 GMT
Take a look at http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading

I'm sure there is a way to make it more seamless for what you want to do and it could be built
on, but the recent bulk loading additions will provide the best foundation.

On Sep 22, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Nehal Mehta wrote:

> We are trying to carry out same stuff, but instead of migrating into JSON, we are exporting
into CSV and than importing CSV into Cassandra.  Which DB are you currently using?

> Thanks,
> Nehal Mehta.
>
> 2011/9/22 Radim Kolar <hsn@sendmail.cz>
> I need tool which is able to dump tables via JDBC into JSON format for cassandra import.
I am pretty sure that somebody already wrote that.