From aaron morton <>
Subject Re: Thrift 7
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:07:25 GMT
I'm a bit confused about what you are trying to do.

Are you trying to install thrift on windows ? Best I can to do help is point you to the readme
file, or this

You may get more help on the thrift email list.

You not need to install thrift to use Cassandra, only to rebuild the interfaces which is generally
something client developers do.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer

On 22/09/2011, at 5:46 PM, Suman Ghosh wrote:

> Any suggestions on this, folks?
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:59 AM, tushar pal <> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am facing some problem using Thrift 7.
> I downloaded the tar file.I downloaded the windows exe too for . Created a thrift jar
from the lib java path and then generated the java class from tutorial.thrift file.Now while
I use run the ant file inside example I got some error that some of the package are used in
that generated java files do not exists in that generated thrift jar.
> Can anybody please help ?
> --
> --
> Get me at GMail    --> sumanthewhiz[at]gmail[dot]com
> ... or there's Yahoo --> sumanthewhiz[at]yahoo[dot]com

View raw message