From "Rick Whitesel (rwhitese)" <>
Subject RE: Update of column sometimes takes 10 seconds
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:08:36 GMT
Waiting 10 seconds between the update and reading the updated data seems
to always work. Not waiting the 10 seconds will cause the test to
randomly pass or fail.

From: Jim Ancona []
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: Update of column sometimes takes 10 seconds

Do you actually see the update occur if you wait for 10 seconds (as your
subject implies), or do you just see intermittent failures when running
the unit test? If it's the latter, are you sure that the update has a
greater timestamp than the insert? I've seen similar unit tests fail
because because the timestamp values were the same.