From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 7
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 04:48:13 GMT
http://thrift.apache.org/mailing/

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

readme file, or this http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftInstallationWin32

> You may get more help on the thrift email list.
>
> You not need to install thrift to use Cassandra, only to rebuild the interfaces which
is generally something client developers do.

> Cheers
>

> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Cassandra Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 22/09/2011, at 5:46 PM, Suman Ghosh wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions on this, folks?
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:59 AM, tushar pal <tuspal@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>     I am facing some problem using Thrift 7.
>> I downloaded the tar file.I downloaded the windows exe too for . Created a thrift
jar from the lib java path and then generated the java class from tutorial.thrift file.Now
while I use run the ant file inside example I got some error that some of the package are
used in that generated java files do not exists in that generated thrift jar.