From Radim Kolar <...@sendmail.cz>
Subject Re: deleted counters keeps their value?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:49:45 GMT
Dne 21.9.2011 14:44, David Boxenhorn napsal(a):
> The reason why counters work is that addition is commutative, but
> deletes are not commutative
This is not my case. if you look at my 2 posts.
     1st post seems to be CLI bug because same operation from program
works fine.
      In 2nd post i already see that counter is deleted and it can not
be caused by message ordering because it is single node cluster

in 1.0 Beta 1. case reported in my 1st post is fixed, but 2nd problem
still exists;

on single node cluster: -> increment -> delete -> increment with 1 sec
delays should work. How it can be fine to return stale value by counter
design?