From "Yi Yang"...@iyyang.com>
Subject Re: create super column family for
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:10:48 GMT
Which version are you using? In my memory 0.8.3 cannot do it correctly but later versions fixed
the bug.

從我的 BlackBerry® 無線裝置

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramesh S <investtrco@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:23:29
To: <user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: create super column family for

I am trying to create a super column family using Cli command.
But I am not getting it.

The structure is

<<SCF>>ProductCategory
<<SuperColumnName>>#ProductType
<<RowKey>>#productCatId
+subProdName
+lenght
+width

I tried a lot many ways but I can't find the right way to get this done.
Something like this give me error - mismatched input 'column' expecting
Identifier
create column family ProductCategory
    with column_type = 'Super'
    and comparator = UTF8Type
with column family productCatId
WITH comparator = UTF8Type
AND key_validation_class=UTF8Type
AND column_metadata = [
{column_name: subProdName, validation_class: UTF8Type}
{column_name: lenght, validation_class: UTF8Type}
{column_name: width, validation_class: UTF8Type}
];

Appreciate any help

regards
Ramesh