Hi Eldad,

Check out http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CloudConfig
There are a few ways listed there including a step-by-step guide.

Dave Viner

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Eldad Yamin <eldad87@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!
But I prefer to learn how to Install first - if you have any good references (I didn't find any, even general installation for a EC2/regular machine)
I'm also going to try and install Solandra, I hope that Whirr will support it in the near future.