Hi,

7.4, 3 node cluster, RF=3

Load has not changed much, on 2 of the 3 nodes the commit log filled up in less than a minute (did not give a chance to recover). Now have been running this cluster for abt 2-3 months without any problem. At this point I do not see any unusual load (continue to investigate). The commit log has never taken more than 20% before this!!!

The only changes was a re-intro of a node couple days ago with a bunch of cleanup on each node. Has anybody seen anything like this?

I am starting the entire cluster again, anyway hints and things I should watch for (besides commit -log). I have backed up the commit logs and logs, so any tips on how to do a analysis on this would help.

Thanks
Anand