Thanks.

2011/8/24 aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com>
IMHO it's only a scalability problem if those nodes have trouble handling the throughput. The load will go all all replicas, not one, unless you turn off Read Repair.

If it is a problem then you could manually partition the index into multiple rows, bit of a pain thought. I'd wait and see, or crunch some numbers before hand.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton