Hiiii,,

I was running cassandra in my mac and after some time the machine got to sleep mode. Now after the machine is On. I tried to kill the process of cassandra. But i could not able to do that as i could not able to find out the process id. theres no process there when i pinged PS command in mac os. I though its already killed and i have tried to start cassandra by typing bin/cassandra.
I got the below error (in red color) due to the same.
ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [../../../src/share/back/debugInit.c:690]
FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized, jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)

Can you please resolve this issue.

Thnkx in Adv,,,,