Hang on, using brain now.

That is triggering a small bug in the code see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2984

For not just remove the column meta data.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton

On 2 Aug 2011, at 21:19, aaron morton wrote:

What do you see when you run describe cluster; in the cassandra-cli ? Whats the exact error you get and is there anything in the server side logs ?

Have you added other CF's before adding this one ? Did the schema agree before starting this statement?

I ran the statement below on the current trunk and it worked.

Cheers