From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Customized Secondary Index Schema
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:22:26 GMT
IMHO it's only a scalability problem if those nodes have trouble handling the throughput. The
load will go all all replicas, not one, unless you turn off Read Repair.

If it is a problem then you could manually partition the index into multiple rows, bit of
a pain thought. I'd wait and see, or crunch some numbers before hand.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton