From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: nodetool repair caused high disk space usage
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:22:59 GMT
> Is there any chance that the entire file from source node got streamed to
> destination node even though only small amount of data in hte file from
> source node is supposed to be streamed destination node?

Yes, but the thing that's annoying me is that even if so - you should
not be seeing a 40 gb -> hundreds of gig increase even if all
neighbors sent all their data.

Can you check system.log for references to these sstables to see when
and under what circumstances they got written?

--
/ Peter Schuller (@scode on twitter)