From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: How can I patch a single issue
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:28:27 GMT
> But when I downloaded the patch file I can't find the correct trunk to
> patch...

Check it out from git (or svn) and apply to trunk. I'm not sure
whether it still applies cleanly; given the size of the patch I
wouldn't be surprised if some rebasing is necessary. You might try a
trunk from further back in time (around the time Stu submitted the
patch).

I'm not quite sure what you're actual problem is though, if it's
source code access then the easiest route is probably to check it out
from https://github.com/apache/cassandra

--
/ Peter Schuller (@scode on twitter)