From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flushwriter all time blocked
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:10:18 GMT
the javadoc for the mbeans explains:

    /**
     * Get the number of tasks that had blocked before being accepted (or
     * rejected).
     */
    public int getTotalBlockedTasks();

    /**
     * Get the number of tasks currently blocked, waiting to be accepted by
     * the executor (because all threads are busy and the backing
queue is full).
     */
    public int getCurrentlyBlockedTasks();

--