From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to repair a node
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:56:18 GMT
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Philippe <watcherfr@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been able to repair some small column families by issuing a repair
> [KS] [CF]. When testing on the ring with no writes at all, it still takes
> about 2 repairs to get "consistent" logs for all AES requests.

I think I linked these in another of your threads, but this is

and this is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2280

> What is surprising to me (bug?) is that netstats shows me streams going from
> node A to node B at 0% progress. But netstats on node B doesn't show me any
> streams coming in.

If you are on < 0.8.4 this is probably
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2972.  Otherwise it
may be a different bug we don't have a ticket for yet.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra