From CASSANDRA learner <cassandralear...@gmail.com>
Subject Killing cassandra is not working
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:31:03 GMT
Hiiii,,

I was running cassandra in my mac and after some time the machine got to
sleep mode. Now after the machine is On. I tried to kill the process of
cassandra. But i could not able to do that as i could not able to find out
the process id. theres no process there when i pinged PS command in mac os.
I though its already killed and i have tried to start cassandra by typing
bin/cassandra.
I got the below error (in red color) due to the same.
ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)
JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized
[../../../src/share/back/debugInit.c:690]
FATAL ERROR in native method: JDWP No transports initialized,
jvmtiError=AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197)

Can you please resolve this issue.

Thnkx in Adv,,,,[?]