From Sorin Julean <sorin.jul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nodetool ring not showing all nodes in cluster
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 14:12:25 GMT
Hi,

 Until someone answers  with more details, few questions:
 1. did you moved the system keyspace as well ?
 2. the gossip IP of the new nodes are the same as the old ones ?
 3. which cassandra version are you running ?

If 1. is yes and 2. is no, for a quick fix: take down the cluster, remove
system keyspace, bring the cluster up and bootstrap the nodes.

Kind regards,
Sorin

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Aishwarya Venkataraman <cyberaishu@gmail.com